Check out the best selling designs for Holiday Cards that wow!! From Simply Put by Ashley Woodman, simple, classy a little retro…
Tiny Prints has just announced the launch of our unique holiday charitable giving program. Tiny Prints is inviting individuals to visit give.tinyprints.com to help raise up to $50,000 through its first-ever “click-to-donate” campaign. As part of this charitable promotion, Tiny Prints will donate 10 cents every time a visitor clicks one of three participating children’s charities which are The Starlight Starbright Children’s Foundation, The Ronald McDonald House at Stanford and Big Brothers Big Sisters Mass Bay. Each visitor will only have one opportunity to donate. Individuals who participate in this promotion will also be given a shopping code that will allow them to donate 10% of their Tiny Prints holiday order to be split evenly among all three participating charities.
Getting geared up for the holidays
Like clockwork, the holidays are approaching. Despite our perception that the months of October and November seem shorter each year! Getting organized can alleviate a great amount stress. Discover, your guide to great holiday shopping online… www.smallfrypress.NET.
The ‘behind the scenes’ of our site offers a dedicated owner committed to providing you with something that may be lacking on the internet… personalized service. Sometimes you just need reassurance that your choices are on target, that you’ll get it on time, that the presentation will be carefully executed. This is what you’ll find at www.Smallfrypress.net.
Gift giving ideas to help any person on your list organize and start off 2008 on the right foot. Of course, the award winning Family Facts products are featured. Other great gift ideas to keep everyone organized…
· don’t loose your place in your favorite book: fabric covered or metal and bead enhanced bookmarks
· Initial cutting/cheese boards, make a great hostess gift; check your calendar for future events to see who you get this gift for. Be prepared for upcoming holiday parties.
· Crayon keeper and Crayon apron and tool belt, stores crayons in an adorable and functional place.
· Stickers that say “Baked with love by Susie” or “This book belongs to Henry” or self inking stamps that say “From the library of…” or “From the kitchen of… “ Timeless embossers to say “From the desk of… “
· Personalized Wrapping Paper. Talk about being organized! It’s the card and the gift wrap all in one!!
Tips for getting it all done:
*Make a list of gift recipients
*Establish a price range per gift to keep you on budget
*Shop by category, i.e. teachers, kids, women, men, housewarming/hostess
*Maximize your time, shop online.
*Schedule gift shopping to be completed by a deadline you determine, keep on schedule.
*Wrap gifts as you get them, saves on last minute rushing, better yet select the complimentary gift wrap option when purchasing at www.smallfrypress.net